C172 Walk Around Views Off

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
OffbeatChip9
Airman Basic

C172 Walk Around Views Off

Post by OffbeatChip9 »

Hello, I have the accu sim 172, P3D v4 and Chaseplane. When I first did a walk around, it was fine. Now when I do them, the camera angles are all wrong and point forward. The angles move slightly each time, but I still don't see any of the aircraft. Is there a way to fix this? I have reinstalled the aircraft as well as updated it and installed simconnect again to be sure. Please let me know what you come up with.

Thanks so much.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C172 Walk Around Views Off

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi and welcome to the forums. :)

I'd guess that modification of your view by ChasePlane is a likely culprit here. Before you start the pre-flight checks, are you in the default virtual cockpit position looking forwards?

Thanks,
Nick

OffbeatChip9
Airman Basic

Post by OffbeatChip9 »

Hi Nick,

Thanks for responding so quickly. Yes, when I start my sim, I start looking forwards in the chaseplane default view. Is it the fact that i downloaded someone elses view from chaseplane that is the problem?

OffbeatChip9
Airman Basic

Post by OffbeatChip9 »

Also, I just found out that although my chaseplane cockpit view is correct, the p3d default cockpit view is wrong, how would I fix that, and would that fix my problem?

OffbeatChip9
Airman Basic

Post by OffbeatChip9 »

I figured it out, it had nothing to do with chaseplane. I had flyinside installed, and although I was not using it, it messed with the views somehow. I uninstalled flyinside and now the walk around is great. Is there something i need to do to use flyinside in the future?

Thanks so much for the help.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update OffbeatChip9 - glad to hear you found the culprit. I don't have any first hand experience of Flyinside, but I gather it uses its own launcher. Here's a suggestion from one other A2A + FlyInside user: https://forum.flyinside-fsx.com/viewtop ... 87&p=26576.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”