Starting Problems

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Starting Problems

Post by Oracle427 »

There is no support via email.

When you launch the sim are you using a saved flight? What is your default flight set to?

It is important not to use saved flights to launch directly into the A2A aircraft as it can initialize incorrectly. The default flight should also be the original one that came with your simulator.

This is due to limitations of the simulation engine and the way that advanced add ons interact when they are loaded.

Are you using any utilities like Flyinside our anything that launches the simulator? There have been reports similar to yours with such conflicts.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Something is definitely wrong here. First make sure you have run the accusim updater here:
https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 23&t=57819

If you have, Oracle may be on to something. Make sure your default flight is not with an Accu-Sim plane, load that flight, then load the Accu-Sim airplane.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you can start a new thread listing the exact issues we can then help you out. We try not to have multiple issues in one thread as rarely are they related and it makes it very difficult to troubleshoot and get customers up and flying.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

shortspecialbus
Staff Sergeant

Post by shortspecialbus »

No, not a saved flight. I load P3D from the selection screen (default aircraft is the F22) and pick my plane and airport, set the time, put it to ActiveSky Weather, and go.

What this appears to have been is that after I updated Client, Content, and Scenery to P3Dv4.3, I apparently needed to install the SP1 and SP2 SimConnects from redis. I've done that and haven't had an issue in several test flights. It's a bit early to say for 100% certain, but it would appear to be the case. So, it looks like Accusim was disconnecting, according to some other threads, and then for whatever reason reinstalling SimConnect seems to have sorted it out.

For sake of completeness, outside of scenery addons, running (external) addons during this were ASP4+ASCA, WAMA, FS-FlightControl, EZCA, and GoFlight Interface Tool. There's also SODE, Couatl, and a couple other internal-type things, plus FSUIPC. But, it did appear to be SimConnect.

-stefan

Edit: reason that it was in this thread was it initially appeared to be a starting issue on the 172 and then kind of snowballed once I realized the scope of the problem.

trisho0
Technical Sergeant

Post by trisho0 »

Few days ago I installed A2A C172 Professional in P3Dv4.1 and also in FSX. Then applied the updates.
I have flown this magic bird in FSX without issues so far.

Tried several times to fly in P3D4.1 but it always stalls right after take off. I noticed the message "Volts" on the cockpit panel that goes away after I throttle up. Tried Crtl+E to start, same stalls problem. While climbing I turn Throttle down, the Stalls stops but the bird stays on ground or bouncing around.

Any ideas?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

trisho0 wrote:Few days ago I installed A2A C172 Professional in P3Dv4.1 and also in FSX. Then applied the updates.
I have flown this magic bird in FSX without issues so far.

Tried several times to fly in P3D4.1 but it always stalls right after take off. I noticed the message "Volts" on the cockpit panel that goes away after I throttle up. Tried Crtl+E to start, same stalls problem. While climbing I turn Throttle down, the Stalls stops but the bird stays on ground or bouncing around.

Any ideas?
Hello,

if you can start a new thread we can then help you troulbeshoot

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”