A2A c172 Flight1 GTN750 P3Dv4

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
cool123
Airman Basic

A2A c172 Flight1 GTN750 P3Dv4

Post by cool123 »

why is the GTN750 from flight1 not working again with the C172 trainer inside P3Dv4? why everything has to be so complicated? When i was on V3 same thing , had to beg for an update and then it was able to work. Is it the same thing again? Why cant A2A post decent instructions?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A2A c172 Flight1 GTN750 P3Dv4

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

if you can post the actual issue you are experiencing and as many details as you can about your setup we can better help you.

Remember to always run the latest GPS update from Flight1 though.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

cool123
Airman Basic

Post by cool123 »

OK, here it goes...

Did the update from flight1. And the configurator from flight1 is not giving any errors. But still don't see the GTN not even when I go into the C172 configurator.
Now i remember that for the P3d V3 you guys had an update that I had to download so it was able to work or atleast show up , but what is the story now with P3dv4?

cool123
Airman Basic

Post by cool123 »

i guess i have to wait for another day for another reply that doesn't really help...

you know i support all these "companies" that create add ons and i pay for them. But now i can understand why people want to hack them also and pay nothing...

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

If you were to answer the question asked and provide the details asked for, you may get better and faster help. Venting frustration is okay, but if you fail to respond with the details in there, you aren't moving the process along.

I don't use P3D nor any of the GPS add-ons so I can be of any help here other than to suggest responding with details of errors, behaviors, configuration.

The only thing I can think of is of you have selected the GPS in the shift-3 menu. Total guess on my part, because I have no idea what problem you are having based on the posts you have made here.

Are you not seeing the GPS in the aircraft? Where are you not seeing it?

I also vaguely recall seeing some posts saying that there are V4 specific versions of these GPS units.

Also where did you request an update from A2A in the last? All the three posts you have ever made to date are right here in this single thread.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

cool123
Airman Basic

Post by cool123 »

listen man.... I have been flying for more than 25 years both in the real world and on simulator, way before even Microsoft was in the picture...

Anyway... Don't worry about it..... I will just ask other users to help me.... Since just like Flight1, you guys don't have a real customer support.

Learn from Carnado... at least they response to their customer fast and not via users.... It is just ridiculous that people support you guys and the instructions are just banana...

And now with Facebook us a tool to shine a light on these abuse... Support people that don't support their customers. Learn from ORBX...

You don't even use P3D neither V4 and you want to reply... with no help at all

cool123
Airman Basic

Post by cool123 »

you guys are not even reading and digest what I am writing.... just blasting back with some letters that are not even helping...

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

I didn't know it was a pissing contest.

I'm pretty sure I have you beat on the RW flying and flight simming experience, but hey, you seem to have it all under control without my feeble attempt as a fellow flight simmer offering to help with some ideas. In fact I still don't know what is wrong with your setup, and I'm starting to think you are trolling the forum.

I'm out. Good luck to you sir!
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

I'm somewhat reluctant to offer advice in this thread given the OP's tone. However, I suspect that opening the aircraft configurator from executable itself could resolve the issue. The shortcut in the Start Menu may still be pointing to the P3Dv3 version of the aircraft configurator assuming this is still present.

By default the P3Dv4 aircraft configurator can be found in: "Documents\Prepar3Dv4 add-ons\A2A\A2A\Cessna172\Tools\C172 Aircraft Configurator.exe".

Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please give us further details to better hep you?

For example, are you all updater with the latest Accu-sim update?

Please note, if you attack another community member pilot, instructor or otherwise of this forum you will be banned.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

FrAG_archer
Airman Basic

Post by FrAG_archer »

Nick M wrote: However, I suspect that opening the aircraft configurator from executable itself could resolve the issue. The shortcut in the Start Menu may still be pointing to the P3Dv3 version of the aircraft configurator assuming this is still present.

By default the P3Dv4 aircraft configurator can be found in: "Documents\Prepar3Dv4 add-ons\A2A\A2A\Cessna172\Tools\C172 Aircraft Configurator.exe".

Nick
Thank You sir!
Me too who had faced the issue, as the topic starter.
I'm not quite sure was this exact case of the topic starter, but In my case the problem was that there is no a shortcut for C172 Aircraft Configurator for P3Dv4. A2A Comanche, for example, - has the shortcut, but C172 Trainer - does not.
Actually I use FSX and started to fly P3Dv4 not so long ago, but the solution is good and for my case.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

cool123 wrote: ....
But now i can understand why people want to hack them also and pay nothing...
Good grief!!!

The tone in general is enough to get my hackles up, but this quote makes me foam at the mouth with rage.
It is basically a vaguely disguised threat to A2A, and as such, the rest of us in the community.

So, only speaking for myself obviously,

Mr. "Uncool123", go foxtrot yourself!

Yours, with sugar on the top,

Erik
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

FrAG_archer wrote: Thank You sir!
Me too who had faced the issue, as the topic starter.
I'm not quite sure was this exact case of the topic starter, but In my case the problem was that there is no a shortcut for C172 Aircraft Configurator for P3Dv4. A2A Comanche, for example, - has the shortcut, but C172 Trainer - does not.
Actually I use FSX and started to fly P3Dv4 not so long ago, but the solution is good and for my case.
You're welcome FrAG_archer. :) I suspect the missing shortcut will be resolved with future installers/updates.

Cheers,
Nick

ukd113
Airman Basic

Post by ukd113 »

I have had some problems with the GNT 750 at first, slow response at mouse commands, i did notice my virus scanner kept on sending me virus warnings every time i used the software from the GNT 750, I reinstalled it and excluded the flight 1 software from scanning and that did the trick.

Gr Ruud Blaauwijkel

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”