No Maintenance hanger C172

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Acckkk
Airman Basic

No Maintenance hanger C172

Post by Acckkk »

Hey guys, here's the issue - I can see only the Payload and Fuel manager panel via keystroke (shift+1, etc) or dropdown menu.I can hear the hanger noises (lights misc. wrench clanging, etc) when the box is checked, but it's nowhere to be seen. I'm on P3D v4.1.7.22841 with the latest October Accu-sim update.

I've tried searching this and other forums to no avail. This is not a simconnect issue as I've installed/reinstalled that a couple timed and verified it's functionality. Here's a screenshot showing the only panel I can see, and everything I can't.

I appreciate any help you all might provide!

Note: If this sounds familiar it's because this was discussed a bit over here, but needed a thread of it's own per Lewis -
A2A https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 94#p474815

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: No Maintenance hanger C172

Post by Nick - A2A »

This is an odd one Acckkk. :? I see a few Windows notification, and I'm just wondering if you use any anti-virus software which has blocked or quarantined some of the XML gauges in "My Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\A2A\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_C172\panel\A2A_C172" during installation.

If you did have AV software running during the installation, it might be worth checking its history.

Thanks,
Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

thanks for the new thread. First thing that I notice too is the windows activation issue you appear to have on your system?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Acckkk
Airman Basic

Post by Acckkk »

All,

Thanks for the replies - the problem persists. I also have the A2A Cherokee and was able to see the hanger on that plane. I was able to switch to the 172 after that and see the panels... strange.

The only anti virus on the machine is the standard windows defender application which never gave me trouble before. Is this a known issue with defender? Should I disable it and re-install the 172?

The windows activation was in the screenshot as I had yet to activate the install at the time of the screenshot.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you where able to see the panels after a reload it sounds like you just have a corrupt load. Remember to always test a new flight and try not to use a complex default flight as that will always sooner or later end up in frustration with a slight corruption causing weird issues.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

iefbr14
Airman First Class

Post by iefbr14 »

One known way to hide all panels is, moving the 2D transparency to right (100%) position. It should be at 6% or below. It maybe worth to have a look to :roll:

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”