C172 Radio problem.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ant1862
Airman Basic

C172 Radio problem.

Post by ant1862 »

Hi, I've recently purchased the Accu sim 172 trainer for FSX-SE and I've luved it past few days. However there are two problems right now. First I cannot get the smaller radio switch to change numbers, only the large. It will go in & out, but I can't get it to rotate. I've tried everything. The first time I used the program it worked but not now. The other thing is I program the failures and that's not working either. Any advice? Thanks. The radios are the main thing though I need that to work.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: C172 Radio problem.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

first to check is that you are all updated with the latest Accu-sim updater here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 08&t=57819

Next up is to use the mouse-wheel for multi-function switches.

And for the failures this is not supported if you are trying to use the default FSX failure system as our systems are outside the host sim, this is why we can get around platform limitations and create the realistic systems and simulation.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ant1862
Airman Basic

Post by ant1862 »

Sorry for the confusion guys I just figured it out. Was something very simple, the little wheel on the mouse rotates the outer radio dial. This is what happens when I don't have patience. Now I just have to look into the system failures. Thanks anyway.

ant1862
Airman Basic

Post by ant1862 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums,

first to check is that you are all updated with the latest Accu-sim updater here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 08&t=57819

Next up is to use the mouse-wheel for multi-function switches.

And for the failures this is not supported if you are trying to use the default FSX failure system as our systems are outside the host sim, this is why we can get around platform limitations and create the realistic systems and simulation.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
Lewis THANKS MUCH for the detailed correct advice. I had just figured out the radio issue but you also explained the system failure thing. Thanks, I luv the program, I'm a recreational 172 pilot and this product extremely realistic.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Good to hear, the software you are using is the same aircraft simulation that is used in certified training devices too, and was developed with our own test flight program with a 172R which is modelled.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

ant1862
Airman Basic

Post by ant1862 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Good to hear, the software you are using is the same aircraft simulation that is used in certified training devices too, and was developed with our own test flight program with a 172R which is modelled.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
Wow....what's better than that. Awesome. I'll spread the word on your company.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”