Issues with SPAD.neXt and A2A C172

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jthoren
Airman

Issues with SPAD.neXt and A2A C172

Post by jthoren »

Support,
For the past few months I have been having really strange issues with the 172 Trainer. I use SPAD.neXt to program all my Saitek equipment and will download various profiles designed for the A2A C172. They no longer work properly so I decided to do some testing. With the event monitor enabled the sim would constantly generate a "ANTI_ICE_SET_ENG1" and "SPOILERS_SET" like it had a stuck key. Just constantly scroll through those events. There were also a lot of PANEL_ID_OPEN and PANEL_ID_CLOSE that came up as well. Not sure what was happening but doesn't seem right. Why would the sim be constantly generating those events? Then doing some testing when clicking on the battery switch the monitor reported PANEL_LIGHTS_ON and PANEL_LIGHTS_OFF. I assumed maybe my install of the C172 might be corrupt but after re-installing did the same thing. It even still remembered my previous configured settings, so I assume it never fully uninstalled. So my question is, do I have a corrupt install? Is it normal for the SIM to act the way I described? How can I fix these issues and how can I fully uninstall and install like it's a fresh install again? I also experience some other weird issues with the SIM as well. I use FS-Force and can't get the autopilot_follow feature to work. I was told by FS-Force that it should be working and had been tested but doesn't work with my A2A C172 SIM. Anything you can suggest would be great.

This is the only plane I have issues with. The stock FSX 172 work fine with both SPAD.neXt and FS-Force.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”