Elite Pro Panel 2 - throttle not working (P3D)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Vleerik
Airman Basic

Elite Pro Panel 2 - throttle not working (P3D)

Post by Vleerik »

Hi,

It seems that an old issue with AccuSim and Elite Hardware still exists: the throttle quadrant inputs are not registered by AccuSim, eventhough any other aircraft in P3D (v3.4) is responding just fine.
I've been diving into the issue a bit and the forums seem to show the problem popping up every now and then, but no solution is to be found just yet. Or did I completely miss something?
When I read out what happens in FSUIPC (through which the Elite Hardware Driver routes the inputs), I can see that the throttle input (called ENG1 Throttle lever) is being suppressed by the a/c when an AccuSim model (in this case the C172) is loaded.

How can we fix this? (Just to be clear: P3D, AccuSim Core and FSUIPC have all been updated to the latest versions available)

Kind Regards,

Frederik

Vleerik
Airman Basic

Re: Elite Pro Panel 2 - throttle not working (P3D)

Post by Vleerik »

Still waiting for any kind of reply...

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Elite Pro Panel 2 - throttle not working (P3D)

Post by some1 - A2A »

Hello,

to my knowledge Elite controllers use custom driver that does not behave like a typical joystick or throttle. We've been contacted by the guys from Elite a few years ago about this issue and gave them the info they asked, but haven't heard from them since then.
I think you should ask the hardware manufacturer, maybe there is an updated driver for your controller.
Michael Krawczyk

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”