How to set an Ident call to show on the fuselage ?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
gege21
Senior Airman

Re: How to set an Ident call to show on the fuselage ?

Post by gege21 »

Lol don't be worry I don't speak English at all just reading and a bit writing as I miss so many words in my mind. But I can understand enough easily. Only with my remembered rest of lessons at school from so many time ago (1968/1970 years), since two years I watch Youtubers and hearing their comments I only understand a bit now as some are speaking slowly and haven't to much voice's accent. For me the hardiest thing is the voice accent tone. In average I could understand what is spoken and if not I start the playback on a lower speed that's the avantage on YouTube feature ;)

Otherwise the German language seems more difficult and I'm like Piper with some rest from school and I couldn't understand without a translator.

Ich habe Allgemeine Wörter und die ganze Grammar vergessen. Aber einige Dinge sind in mein Kopf nor gespeichert.

So I wish you all the best for the coming new Year and thanks again for your support.

Cheers
Gerard
P3Dv4.5/P3Dv5.3: C172R Trainer/C182/Piper Cherokee 180/Comanche 250/L049 Connie/Bonanza/J3 Cub
FSX SE : C172R Trainer/C182/Piper J3 Cub/L049 Connie

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: How to set an Ident call to show on the fuselage ?

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hehe you seem to remember a lot more German than I remember French! Good job! Unfortunately our brains tend to forget a lot of stuff if we don't use it! But listening to you tubers or watching English movies helped me a lot to get better in English.

Anyways. All the best for your 2017 too and I hope to see you around here from time to time!

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”