C182, Arduino, Link2fs, P3D and ... me :)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
oscardelta77
Airman

C182, Arduino, Link2fs, P3D and ... me :)

Post by oscardelta77 »

Hello,

As I want to build "my own cokpit" based on a "general aircraft", I'm playing with P3D, Arduino, link2FS and my A2Ac182 to build an rpm gauge (with a stepper).

It works ... not as wanted :

RPM value increase and decrease very slowly "on the stepper". Fisrt, i thought it was P3D. So I tested the same with FSX (A2A c172), and it was the same issue.

So i tried a carenado aircraft : it was ok both P3Dv3/FSX.

Anda tried some builtin planes. Ok in both sims ...

Looking further in FSUIPC and Link2FS, i saw that values "sent" from A2A are sent slowly, compared to a builtin airplane.

Another strange thing : using FSUIPC, the max rpm value is around 1500 RPM ... it should be around 2500.

Unfortunately, it seems that Link2fs can not read Lvars ...

May someone have a workaround, or some explanations to help me ?

Best regards,
Oliver.*

Edit : I've found the solution and it's working fine. I will make a small tuto ... Maybe it could help someone ! :)

DouglasOne
Airman Basic

Re: C182, Arduino, Link2fs, P3D and ... me :)

Post by DouglasOne »

oscardelta77 wrote:Hello,

As I want to build "my own cokpit" based on a "general aircraft", I'm playing with P3D, Arduino, link2FS and my A2Ac182 to build an rpm gauge (with a stepper).

It works ... not as wanted :

RPM value increase and decrease very slowly "on the stepper". Fisrt, i thought it was P3D. So I tested the same with FSX (A2A c172), and it was the same issue.

So i tried a carenado aircraft : it was ok both P3Dv3/FSX.

Anda tried some builtin planes. Ok in both sims ...

Looking further in FSUIPC and Link2FS, i saw that values "sent" from A2A are sent slowly, compared to a builtin airplane.

Another strange thing : using FSUIPC, the max rpm value is around 1500 RPM ... it should be around 2500.

Unfortunately, it seems that Link2fs can not read Lvars ...

May someone have a workaround, or some explanations to help me ?

Best regards,
Oliver.*

Edit : I've found the solution and it's working fine. I will make a small tuto ... Maybe it could help someone ! :)
Hi Oliver a tutorial would be helpful if you're still around.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”