Cockpit Builders help

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
thunderbird_vienna
Airman

Cockpit Builders help

Post by thunderbird_vienna »

Hello,

my system is an i7-3770K CPU@3,5GHz, with 8 GB RAM and 64 Bit Win7 OS

Further more I have now detached/deactivated every hardware/cockpit software beside of the yoke and throttle - so it is not any more flown with special add-ons - they stay off and I just want to run it (at the moment) with VC mode - so ordinary.

Please advice me how to completly de-install it or maybe you have further hints in the meantime.

One new fact about the workaround to fly it: it is not the pre-loading of another airplane, it is clicking on Cold and Dark and then Autostart and Cold and Dark again in your menu. Then it flies. So it is still in your software what stopps the Cessna from working correctly.

The Lvars by the way will be handy one later day, thank you anyway. Please provide me with Lvars for Cold and Dark and Autostart - so I can make a script that handles those problems while we find a way to solve it completly. For all the other features (pitot cover, etc.) it would be also useful to control them with Lvars.

Last but not least I am not hearing the sounds in the outside view - it is great that you have options in the configs for us Cockpit builders, but this does not solve the issue - so we really have some severe Problem here - it is not mishandling or wrong configuration I would say at this point.

Thank you and best regards,
Alfred

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”