Avionics problems

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
aob9
Airman

Avionics problems

Post by aob9 »

I've ticked the relevant box relating to battery drainage in FSUIPC as explained in the FAQ's thread but I'm still having an issue with avionics. When I shut down everything before exiting aircraft my autopilot remains switched on. I am using Reality XP GNS530 and think this may have something to do with it. Also when tuning radios (NAV + COM) I cannot get the inner Knob to register my adjustments. The click spot is alive (closed fist) but no movement of digits after decimal point in either direction. Not being able to tune radios is a major problem for me. Maybe I'm missing something simple but this is basic stuff similar to all of my installed aircraft.

When this is sorted the C172 is an absolutely excellent product BTW. I'm totally impressed with the aircraft's realistic flight dynamics. I have never seen such realism when flaring an aircraft. As in real life every landing is different and although the C172 is easy enough to land without breaking it still takes a bit of practice to "grease it". In my experience this is accurately reflected in this C172.............delighted.
The sky is the limit.
Anthony

some1 - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Avionics problems

Post by some1 - A2A »

Use mouse wheel to rotate inner knobs. Mouse click is for push/pull action.

We will fix the mysterious_avionics_on_bug in an update.
Michael Krawczyk

aob9
Airman

Re: Avionics problems

Post by aob9 »

Thank you............I was hoping it was something simple :oops:
The sky is the limit.
Anthony

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”