Reality XP 430 issue... Hate to keep harping on about it!

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
robnewman
Airman

Reality XP 430 issue... Hate to keep harping on about it!

Post by robnewman »

Hi all...

I thought it was about time to make this an "official" plea for help...

Up to now I've been following various other "Rxp crash" threads, commenting and requesting help and tried all the suggestions to no avail.

Basically, I have the Rxp 430 ONLY (I don't have the 530, nor do I have multiple 430s), and when installed, the C-172 causes a crash to desktop as soon as the loading window appears.

I have confirmed that the faulting module is the rxpGNS.dll, and it looks almost identical to the crashes reported by the "530 only" crowd.

It almost looks like the general consensus is that this crash is only an issue for those with "only the 530"... I can confirm after multiple tries, and multiple re-installs of both the 172 and the Rxp 430 that this is a recurring crash that happens with only the 430 installed too.

My 430 works flawlessly with my other such equipped addons, so I know it's not a Rxp installation problem (plus I've re-installed it at least three times).

Perhaps the majority of people who only have one Rxp GPS product only have the 530, so I'm in the minority and getting lost in the mist, but any help or assistance you can give me to help get my Rxp 430 up and running would be appreciated!

For now, I'm running without the 430 installed... And I'm in awe of the 172... Truly a masterpiece and just as I remember it in real life... Now I just need that GPS working and to get my Ezca sorted!

Here's hoping...

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Reality XP 430 issue... Hate to keep harping on about it

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Rob,

request is noted and we are calling the coders. Please expect replies within 24hrs if not sooner for troubleshooting.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”