RealityXp GNS

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Marvis
Airman

RealityXp GNS

Post by Marvis »

Hello there...

Nice aircraft, really excellent....

but.... I found a little problem, I cant have both GNS 530/430 in the panel .cfg... the favourite for this kind of aircraft I think will be the 430, so I delete and move out the configuration for the 530in the panel.cfg... I redo the config file for the GNS and no more problem or crashes... in my case, if I use the original .cfg will lead to 2 .dll files to open in process ( if I dont remember wrong something like gns500.dll) which give me in less than 5 min an OOM in FSX, I can see that both of this files "eat" my 8gb of memory in minutes, if like I said before, I remove the entries in panel.cfg of any of the GNS, only one gns500.dll process open and works normaly...

I want to ask too, if posible with a next update or service pack, if you use the GNS 430/530, to remove the comm1 radio, in my experience, 2 differents radios in comm1 or 2, will go to problems... if cant be do it, I read somewhere in the GNS config that you can remove radios from the GNS, but will not look good to me... so, if possible, could be great...

I am excited for this C172, a simple aircraft, but with the accusim touch, change everything in FSX, I hope to see more improvements, if any posible, in the near future...

Thanks for your attention... best regards...

Marvis

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer Tech Support”