Flight Illusion harware panel support

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
mikced76
Airman

Flight Illusion harware panel support

Post by mikced76 »

Hi guys

I am finally building my own hardware cockpit (plywood). It ended up beeing a C172 and I cant think of a better software to go with my project than the A2A C172!! :) In any case, I have purchased several hardware panels already including many from Desktop Aviator, so the only Saitek gear in my panel will be eight FIP gauges.

Now to my problem. I am considering the Flight Illusion Bendix King radio module as well as the Flight Illusion KAP 140 autopilot. This will be by far the most expensive gear in my panel so no doubt I am a bit worried these modules will not be fully compatible with the A2A c172. Does anyone have experience with these panels and especially with complex aircraft like A2A?

Thanks!

Mike

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Flight Illusion harware panel support

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If you can get in and program it, we provide all the variables you will need that has resulted in some awesome customer projects from P-51 to Comanche full sim builds: https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 08&t=40389

If however its tied to the sim platform defaults only for relaxed realism aircraft, then I am afraid it wont work.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”