Installing GTN 750/650 into FSX:SE and A2A aircraft?

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
kbergphd
Airman

Installing GTN 750/650 into FSX:SE and A2A aircraft?

Post by kbergphd »

I know this is an Flight 1 issue, but have not heard back from them, so I thought I would reach out to see if any one has had this problem of blank screen after installing into A2A aircraft.

I downloaded and installed Flight 1 GTN complete into FSX:SE as directed by instructions. I found and installed Simconnect.msi. Using the Flight 1 Update tool to update to my version of FSX:SE. I then found the A2A C172 aircraft configurator tool to change GPS from Default to GTN 750. When I opened FSX:SE and loaded my A2A C172, the GTN 750 was in place but totally off although the other Avionics were on?

I have read through the guide but can not figure out what the problem. Anyone have or know how to fix this problem. Thanks for any help.

Kent.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Installing GTN 750/650 into FSX:SE and A2A aircraft?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Kent,

Please could you try switching back to the default nav/comm radios using the Shift 3 menu, then make sure both are switched on before using Shift 3 to switch back to the Flight 1 unit(s).

Thanks,
Nick

kbergphd
Airman

Re: Installing GTN 750/650 into FSX:SE and A2A aircraft?

Post by kbergphd »

Thanks, Nick, for the suggestion.

I did do that to see what would happen and those radios were on and functioning. When switched back to the GTN 750 which is off. It is very strange. The A2A C172 Aircraft configurator recgnizes the GTN750, and Shift 3 menu recognizes the 750, which can shift it in or out, but the GTN 750 is not on.

Still no word from Flight1 support?

Kent.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”