The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:32 am 
Airman Basic

I purchased A2A C172 for P3D Academic from Flightsimstore.com on 8/9/2015.
I read the May 2018 A2A C172 forum about how to update and that the A2A Windows Start Menu group would include a new icon that would enable me to update the C172. I uninstalled the C172, downloaded/installed a new copy from Flightsimstore.com, and I see no new icon.

What must I do now to update my A2A C172.

Thanks.

Scott

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:01 am 
A2A Captain

Hi Scott,

Unfortunately, the FlightSim Store no longer seem to be updating their products or providing support to their customers. Please can you send a PM (personal message) to "Lewis - A2A" with your proof of purchase / order details from FSS and he should be able to help you out with this.

Thanks,
Nick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:59 pm 
Airman Basic

Hi Nick,

I am having the same issue as ncngrr. I hadn't had time to try out the plane until recently (and found the need for the update right away) and sent an email but no response. I also am too new on the forums to PM him. Is there anything else you could help recommend?

Thanks! :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:00 am 
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Hello,

you need to post first in order to PM, since you now have posted your forum account is ready to go including to PM.

thanks,
Lewis

A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:34 am 
Airman Basic

I just joined the forum hoping I could transfer my Flightsimstore store purchase to the A2A store. Right now I can't download the new P3Dv4 version since it looks like flightsimstore is dead in the water. I'm not allowed to PM since I just joined. Can you help me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:29 am 
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Sure you helped yourself, now you made that first post you can PM.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:19 am 
Airman Basic

Hi Lewis,

I have the same problem with FSS for my cherokee 180 Academic Bundle and i have sent you a mail yesterday .

Best Regards.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:13 pm 
VIP Partner

I do NOT speak on A2A's behalf about this, but I've made announcements on my Jaggyroad Facebook page, and other places...

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASE FROM THE FLIGHTSIMSTORE!

Whatever is going on over there is bad, and I cannot consciously support these reprehensible actions at this time. As long as they continue to trade, and do not provide products for customers, I consider what they are doing a scam.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:41 am 
Airman

I agree with everything about the Flightsimstore. I am heavily invested with aircraft, scenery, and addons. Lewis was able to help me transfer my 4 aircraft (Thanks Lewis!) to an A2A account. Now I will always have the most updated fleet from A2A.

Unfortunately I also have about 7 to 8 Carenado aircraft that will not be updated and carenado told me there is nothing they can do about it. They won’t even transfer my fleet to their account. They said they do not support 3rd party vendors. So anyone planning to purchase Carenado and want the latest and updated installers, purchase directly from Carenado. I will not be purchasing anything from them because of their policy on 3rd party purchases.

With ORBX, all my sceneries were transferred to their servers, thank god for that.i

It’s such a shame a company (Flightsimstore) screws their customers over and more so a company (Carenado) providing their products to 3rd party vendors for sale and not helping out their customers when said purchases are no longer being updated. Shame on you!

Congratulations to A2A for helping their customers and going the extra mile to make sure we are able to enjoy our aircraft. Thank you again Lewis for your help. He even responded to my email on a Sunday!

Fly safe

Francisco

WIN10 PRO 64-bit | Prepar3d v4.3 | ASUS Z370 Apex | I7-8700K @ 5.0ghz | DDR4 16GB 3200mhz | GeForce 1080 Ti | 960 EVO M.2 1TB/500GB SSD | H115i Pro | AX1200i | 900D | PG348Q 34-inch LED | TrackIR 5 | Brunner Yoke | MFG Pedals | VF TQ6 Throttle