Account Issues

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Tom347
Airman

Account Issues

Post by Tom347 »

I’m not sure where to post this, since there’s no real support forum category for general issues.

My account is not correct. I’ve purchased three products from A2A and, my bad, but I used two different email addresses and maybe different account names. I purchased the B17, then a couple days later the expansion pack. Then about 3 months later the C172.

My account shows only the original B-17 purchase.

I’ve tried to merge them with this link https://goo.gl/forms/5VDmQxMVOX79umqO2 four times. With no result, not even a response. When I fill in the comment section saying it isn’t working the email response is to fill out the form accurately.

But it doesn’t work.

Can anyone help?

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Account Issues

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi,

I would advise you to send a PM (private message) to Lewis - A2A he is from A2A support and will be able to help you consolidate those two accounts.

Cheerz,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Tom347
Airman

Post by Tom347 »

He keeps telling me to fill out the form and post in the forum.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Are you certain you are supplying the correct email addresses for the other purchases on the form? Can you log in with those other address to locate all three purchases? If not, you will need to find out the three email addresses you used.

Do you have the receipts with the order number handy?

Are you 100% sure you purchases all from the A2A store. This has come up several times.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Tom,

as I mentioned in the email, the orders are only moved according to the information provided. The email addresses you provide do not have a C172 attached. If you log into your old account, go to your C172 and then fill out the form with email address associated with the 172 or even the order number itself we can get that moved across for you.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Tom347
Airman

Post by Tom347 »

Lewis,

I only have two email addresses. I've filled out that form with both.

I have an email from A2A for the B-17 expansion pack that has my first email addresses on it. The accusim purchase for the B-17 was order #126557 from 4/13/2018. I then received another email when I converted the account using the link & form. It seems like it was converted to order #3926 on 7/14/2018. Again it was sent to my first email.

For the C172 I also have an email sent to my first email address. Order #3888 on 7/12/2018.

I can forward all these emails to you if it will help.

I want to start using my second email address for my account. I filled out the form that way. It only transferred my original B-17 purchase. But

My original purchase of the B-17 was from the first email address. My new account only shows the original B-17 purchase.

What else can I possibly do? What possible mistake could I be making?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Tom,

I am now confused. The form was for migration from old to new store, but your C172 order is from the new store, not old.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

Tom347
Airman

Post by Tom347 »

I fully accept that I'm probably doing something dumb. I think I'm the one confused. All I'm trying to do is get all three of my purchases on the same account. Which is what I thought the form would do. It does seem to imply that.

I'm going to PM you with details and maybe that will help.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

OK ive checked and you are all set to go and have been for a couple of weeks. You account has had the Accu-sim B-17 on it since I originally migrated it as requested on July 14th. I'll delete the extra account you created.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”