A2A Accu Sim?

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Defreitj
Airman Basic

A2A Accu Sim?

Post by Defreitj »

Hello, I have an older 172s A2A plane that I ran on FSX. I have purchased the P3D v4 and X-Plane 11. Will it run under either of these; if not, what should I get? Is there a 172s Skyhawk for P3D v4, please...jd
BTW; I have not "flown" in over a year. Just getting back to my computer..so sorry for any inconvenience with my question.
I did see on U-Tube a 172s A2A but not sure if it is pirate stuff or not..please advise, also.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: A2A Accu Sim?

Post by Oracle427 »

The A2A 172 is available for the P3D simulation engine. You will find it on the A2A store.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Defreitj
Airman Basic

Post by Defreitj »

Oracle427 wrote:The A2A 172 is available for the P3D simulation engine. You will find it on the A2A store.
Ok, Thank you. I will certainly check it out. I hope this is the proper manner in which one responds to a answer. Could not find a "reply" button. Thank you, again, for the quick response. I appreciate your time and effort, but am not good at all with forum applications and interfaces.

Medtner
A2A Mechanic

Post by Medtner »

Defreitj wrote:
Oracle427 wrote:The A2A 172 is available for the P3D simulation engine. You will find it on the A2A store.
Ok, Thank you. I will certainly check it out. I hope this is the proper manner in which one responds to a answer. Could not find a "reply" button. Thank you, again, for the quick response. I appreciate your time and effort, but am not good at all with forum applications and interfaces.
Looks like you found the way to do it. :-)

This link is for the A2A-planes that are for P3D. Be sure to get the Cessna 172 license (Academic or Professional, or Commercial) that matches your copy of Prepar3d.
https://a2asimulations.com/store/index. ... 01fa887a49

After buying and installing the plane you should get the newest update for the A2A-planes. It's found here, and is crucial for the newest version of P3D.

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 07&t=57819

Also: Get the manual and read it. It's fantastic, and you'll learn lots! :-)

After getting to know the 172 you might want to "evolve" to the lovely low-wing Piper Cherokee, but that's another history. :-)
Erik Haugan Aasland,

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”