license pick

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
semreh
Airman Basic

license pick

Post by semreh »

Hi, first would like to say hello to all as this is (probably as first post just disappear) my first post :)
Wanted to ask if I buy professional license for 172 will it work with academic as well and vice versa. I'm still not sure which version of P3D V.4 will pick that why wanted to ask.
Second is C 172 already updated version or there will be some update for it tomorrow? Is there any timeline of other updates for 182 for example? Thanks for replay.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: license pick

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes it will work fine.

And we have just gone live with the store, so the C172 product for P3D contains the P3Dv4 updated product ready for the P3Dv4 release later today.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

semreh
Airman Basic

Post by semreh »

Hi Lewis thx for answer, so can you please explain me if planes itself work with both versions of P3D why they are there?
If understand correctly is just "customer conscience" on which license he will choose? Sorry for this questions but I'm really into trying one of your products it's just not clear what to choose(money and legit wise).
Thanks in advance for replay.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

the licensing matches that of P3D, so you will purchase what is relevant to you.

thanks
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

semreh
Airman Basic

Post by semreh »

But technically both of them works, like academic A2A will work with pro P3D, pro A2A will work with Academic P3D, just technically not asking for legit of this option.

Roadburner426
Technical Sergeant

Post by Roadburner426 »

I can tell you this from my research since the EULA and licensing thing is a touchy subject. If you use the Flight1 GTN GPS units of any kind (650/750/430/530) and you purchase anything other than the Academic P3D they will not work. If you use TacPack from VRS it only works on Academic P3D. Technically if they A2A licenses work with a different license of P3D that is against the usage of said product if you do it, so need to buy the one that is for the actual version of P3D you intend to you. Professional usage is very different from Academic. Academic is meant for students, and people learning about flight for personal training purposes. I hope this helps. If you would like me to answer any specific question you can PM me as I am a recent P3D convert myself, and I can share my research with you as it is usually very frowned upon to discuss the in public.
S. Jordan
AM; United States Navy
FSX/P3Dc4 Hours: 3100 and counting! All A2A birds in the hangar except the 172.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”