This helped start my career

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
dwg21687
Airman First Class

This helped start my career

Post by dwg21687 »

Three years ago this month I started rigorous flight training all the way through commercial and flight instructor single, multi, and instrument. Right around that time while I was training in a skyhawk, A2A came out with their 172 trainer which I used to augment my training. Then I worked as a flight instructor for two and a half years in New Orleans building time and experience. All the while flying my many A2A aircraft for fun.

Fast forward to today, I am currently in training for a regional airline as a first officer. A2A is very important to me and any chance I get I specifically recommend people buy these products and to recognize the immense value of what you get.

Thanks to the A2A staff for all their hard work and attention to detail and accuracy. You won't find better customer service. By the way I found out about A2A by looking up freeware B-17s and stumbled upon a repaint for the fortress. After watching the preview video a few dozen times I bought it and never looked back.
Image Image Image Image Image

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: This helped start my career

Post by Nick - A2A »

Nice post dwg! Best of luck with your continued training and career. :)

Nick

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and thanks for the post. Glad our simulations where of use to your training needs, a version of our c172 software is used in certified and non ceritfied simulators all over so its good to the see the home desktop version still giving the same great training help to so many students and pilots. 8)

thanks and happy flying in your career and in the virtual skies too,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

DC3
Technical Sergeant

Post by DC3 »

I too found A2A through the B17. I haven't looked at another add-on company since.

AirKevin
Airman Basic

Post by AirKevin »

I had known about the A2A Cessna 172 for a while, but this was back when I was still running FS9, and I was flying commercial planes in the simulator. I only moved to FSX once the new PMDG Boeing 747-400 came out. It wasn't until a little over a week ago when my friend and I went flying that I had considered getting the A2A Cessna 172....after I had flown the actual plane for the first time (not my idea). What did he just start.
Captain Kevin

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”