Towing the 172

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
kityatyi
Airman

Towing the 172

Post by kityatyi »

I know it's an "old" bird but hey, it's beauty ain't faded.

What I would find very useful is an added towing feature like on the big bro 182 and other newer aircraft.

I remember this was already requested a few times but I would like to re-request it. Perhaps in form of an upcoming Accusim update, this feature could be added one day.

Cheers!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Towing the 172

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Zsolt,

Not sure if adding the towing facility to the 172 is on A2A's current "to do list". However, if it's not, and if you happen to own a registered copy of FSUIPC, you can enable towing via the yoke/joystick (albeit without the sounds effects) as described by Mark (n454mw) in this thread.

Cheers,
Nick

kityatyi
Airman

Post by kityatyi »

Wow, thanks for the response, didn't know that! I indeed do have a registered copy of FSUIPC and will give this a try! Thanks again, much appreciated!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

No problem! Yeah - FSUIPC is quite handy for manipulating some of the A2A L:Vars. For instance, it can be used to create a 'cheating' oxygen supply too, to overcome the A2A hypoxia effects which can't otherwise be easily disabled by the end user.

Cheers,
Nick

kityatyi
Airman

Post by kityatyi »

Seriously? Now that is something I am very much interested in! Will check it out right now! :-)

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”