Thank you A2A team!

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Pilot_paul_r
Airman

Thank you A2A team!

Post by Pilot_paul_r »

Hello A2A pilots! I am so thankful to have joined your ranks via the 172, and I am completely thrilled by the quality and reality of this plane! So, I must thank the entire development team! I fly this same type of aircraft in real life (C172R and SP) at a flight school in South Texas, and this plane has helped me so
Much in staying ahead of the curve both in the plane and when I'm on the ground. Obviously this plane is no substitute for the POH, but in applying what I learn in ground school, in the air, and in the sim has really helped me as I strive to achieve my instrument license and later all the way up to my ATP and CFII. So thank you again A2A team for producing this living breathing rendition of the worlds most produce and friendliest airplane, the Cessna 172!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Re: Thank you A2A team!

Post by AKar »

Welcome aboard, Paul! :)

Thanks are well in place to the team indeed - it was big news when it was announced that A2A would start doing GA airplanes some years back. Their products have since transformed entire GA flying experience on the simulator, making it such instead of a mere flying game!

-Esa

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Thank you A2A team!

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Welcome Paul and thanks for the kind words, Glad the sims helping you out at home when not with the real deal. Keep us updated on your progress through your aviation career sounds like you have a great path set out for yourself! 8)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”