Cessna 172 issue with vpilot

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
gazzazh
Airman

Cessna 172 issue with vpilot

Post by gazzazh »

Hi,

Just bought my Cessna 172, just amazing.. feels great.. well done..

On a operate note. I am having issues getting Vpilot to recognize the model. I am flying on p3d.
Can anyone have a suggestion on how to get this sorted out.

Thank you .

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Cessna 172 issue with vpilot

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

what is vpilot?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

gazzazh
Airman

Post by gazzazh »

Thank you.
I am new to this so please bare with me.
I belive it's vatsim vpilot for live Atc com.
Thanks

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sounds like you will want to ask the vpilot or vatsim support for help. We have quite a few customers flying on the vatsim MP network ok.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I use FSX + ACCELERATION with VPILOT , vpilot should not have problem , as it only recognises the aircraft by the code you put in , for the aircraft you are flying , what code are you useing for the c172 , when fileing a plan , the VA i fly for has this aircraft in our fleet , and we have some pilots using p3d , no one as posted about a problem like this.
When you first hit the vpilot connect button the aircraft you intend to fly is selected here , if its the first time you have flown this type of aircraft , this is where the code C172 for the cessna is put , then on flightplan page you enter the equipment code A in the box top right
regards alan. 8)

gazzazh
Airman

Post by gazzazh »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
I use FSX + ACCELERATION with VPILOT , vpilot should not have problem , as it only recognises the aircraft by the code you put in , for the aircraft you are flying , what code are you useing for the c172 , when fileing a plan , the VA i fly for has this aircraft in our fleet , and we have some pilots using p3d , no one as posted about a problem like this.
When you first hit the vpilot connect button the aircraft you intend to fly is selected here , if its the first time you have flown this type of aircraft , this is where the code C172 for the cessna is put , then on flightplan page you enter the equipment code A in the box top right
regards alan. 8)

Thanks Alan, That fixed my issue. I am to new to this but i am learning fast. Thanks again, much appreciated.

Cheers.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Glad you are sorted, dont forget if you change the aircraft you are flying on line dont forget to change this in the first box , on connectting to vatsim , you only need to put each aircraft code in once , then if you change aircraft , you just need to scroll down this list , to select it , and if you fly any heavys dont forget to tick the heavys box on the flight plan page.
regards alan. 8)

gazzazh
Airman

Post by gazzazh »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
Glad you are sorted, dont forget if you change the aircraft you are flying on line dont forget to change this in the first box , on connectting to vatsim , you only need to put each aircraft code in once , then if you change aircraft , you just need to scroll down this list , to select it , and if you fly any heavys dont forget to tick the heavys box on the flight plan page.
regards alan. 8)
Thanks.. Will do

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”