Just turned on A2A's lights on the C172 - WOW

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Just turned on A2A's lights on the C172 - WOW

Post by Styggron »

My goodness,
I never realised till I did a night flight on the recently purchased B377 the lights are so good hence I started to lok at 3D lights add on and asked some questions.

Then I realised my C172 from A2A was running default lights, so I quickly turned on the 3D lights so the runway was lit better and WOW......... I even had such a close look at the beacons and other lights on the model, my GOODNESS the detail !!!!!!!! *THE DETAIL* :shock: :D

The fantastic things I can do with the C172, I can dim the lights EXACTLY as I want them.........just brilliant.

Anyone else a fan of flying at night ?
Last edited by Styggron on 17 Jun 2016, 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Just turned on A2A's lights on the C172 - WOW

Post by speedy70 »

That is accusim!!!!!!!!!

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

speedy70 wrote:That is accusim!!!!!!!!!
Hello Speedy70,

Actually no it isn't, well depending what lights you mean. Above I talk about different lights. One set is not accu sim and one is. Scott told me the lights (as in non cockpit interior lights are built into the base aircraft. I was asking him about 3D lights in another thread and what it does to BASE A2A aircraft without accu-sim. If I had a plane as the base without accu-sim, the lights would still be good. 3D lights add on only affects non A2A craft.The C172 comes with accu-sim of course as you know.

:)

However, INTERNAL cockpit lights like dimming, that would be accu-sim. :D
I think I'll jump into the shop now and either get 3D lights so I can fly default FSX with nice lights or the Aircraft Factory Avro Anson.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

You have to argue or have the last word ,don't you.

I started off trying to help you but it appears you do not want help.

Perhaps just the sound of your own voice.

This is a very friendly forum and very helpful,perhaps you should treat it that way.

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Post by Styggron »

speedy70 wrote:You have to argue or have the last word ,don't you.

I started off trying to help you but it appears you do not want help.

Perhaps just the sound of your own voice.

This is a very friendly forum and very helpful,perhaps you should treat it that way.
Hello Speedy,
I am just stating the facts in the above post and corrected you when you said it was all accu-sim. You just didn't like to hear them. :shock:

All help is *always* greatfully accepted.
I have received help with the autopilot issues, still getting help with landings non precision, I got help about why some planes pilot from the back the list goes on. I am always very grateful.

Very friendly forum indeed and always shall be. Still it's cool we all have our off days.
I still look forward to receiving community help from others as well as yourself. :) Everyone always has lots to learn.

If you are not comfortable helping me or my posts cause you some kind of annoyance, please just ignore them or use the board settings and add me to the foe's list. I for one will always value your posts as I would everyone else here.

kindest regards
-a very poor pilot who bounces his C172 still on landing and makes his passengers scream in the B377..... :shock:

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”