Restarting a fly after save without lost of setup ?

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Re: Restarting a fly after save without lost of setup ?

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

Theeeeere you go. Happy flying ;)

Viele Grüße/Best regards
Oliver

Oliver Branaschky

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Nick M wrote: Meine schildkröte hat blaue augen!
They surely taught you the most important sentence in German :mrgreen: :wink:

But don't worry. If we wouldn't be forced to learn English because it's a universal language we wouldn't either! I'm always embarrassed when I'm in Italy (or any other European country that doesn't have English as their mother tongue) because all I can do is order a beer when I really want white wine :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Yeah, high school lessons have still left me reasonably well-equipped to make tortoise-based small talk. :mrgreen: However, I seem to have forgotten (or never really took in) the more important stuff. Having said that, I reckon I could order beer or wine in France, Germany, Italy or Spain so that's the essential stuff covered! :) (I wouldn't stand a chance in any of the Scandinavian countries—though of course they all speak perfect English too—but doubt I could afford it there anyway!)

Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Oliver Branaschky
Senior Airman

Post by Oliver Branaschky »

You guys should carry a picture of that fella and simply point to it in case everything else fails: Image That's about the most universal language there is ;)

Viele Grüße/Best regards
Oliver

Oliver Branaschky

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Nick M wrote:Yeah, high school lessons have still left me reasonably well-equipped to make tortoise-based small talk. :mrgreen: However, I seem to have forgotten (or never really took in) the more important stuff...
Same here in French. Only that it's not a tortoise but a parrot named Arthur and a mouse (the name is not remembered). Seems like the educational systems use the same sort of learning techniques :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Oliver Branaschky wrote:You guys should carry a picture of that fella and simply point to it in case everything else fails: Image That's about the most universal language there is ;)

Viele Grüße/Best regards
Oliver

Oliver Branaschky
:mrgreen: that'll do

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”