Unable to see Passangers inside the plane In Virtual Cockpit

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
dry_cough
Airman

Unable to see Passangers inside the plane In Virtual Cockpit

Post by dry_cough »

Hello A2A,

I have added passengers to ride along with me in the C172. When I look at the plane from outside, I can see them inside in their spots. But when I am inside, they are invisible. When you add a passenger to the Piper Cub, it is visible whilst in Virtual cockpit mode just to confirm it's not the Simulator.

Dry_cough

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Unable to see Passangers inside the plane In Virtual Coc

Post by Tug002 »

Its not the simulator, that is the way it is supposed to be. If I remember right it is to keep the frame rate up and not have it lag due to the complexity of the aircraft. Mine is the same way.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

dry_cough
Airman

Post by dry_cough »

I would really like to see the passengers that are added. It would make much more sense to me. FSX is slowly becoming a thing of the past but the only reason I kept it is because of A2A simulation's Aircraft. Nobody seems to make anything as good as this! I play an Online game, War Thunder which fills in some of the blanks FSX needs. and having the Passenger models visible whilst in the cockpit is a touch of realism

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

I might be wrong but I think that in the cub you can see the passenger when added to the aircraft. I think that she even talks to you and screams if you scare her.

Keep smiling
Tug :)

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Yes the cub is the only aircraft with a visible passenger in VC. Heidi has several moods you can select, she will call out traffic in the sky and make comments during flight. Some are passive aggressive and others are borderline sexual harassment. It is great!!!!
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

dry_cough
Airman

Post by dry_cough »

n421nj wrote:Yes the cub is the only aircraft with a visible passenger in VC. Heidi has several moods you can select, she will call out traffic in the sky and make comments during flight. Some are passive aggressive and others are borderline sexual harassment. It is great!!!!
Give the cub some honey and it will provide good feeedback hahaha. Indeed A2A thought about it quite a bit with the Cub, she's really not holding back. Would A2A consider adding a dog to fly along two?

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”