Missions with the C172

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
dry_cough
Airman

Missions with the C172

Post by dry_cough »

I would love to get out there, out of my comfort zone and do some missions with this C172. Put this aircraft is some pretty tough situations. What would make it even more amazing is to have A2A team's voices as part of the crew. It's a great idea! what do you guys think? :mrgreen:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Missions with the C172

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

You can fly all over the world in free flight mode to your hearts content. Out of interest are you new to FSX with the steam edition?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Get the b377 or b17 and you can hear some familiar voices......
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

dry_cough
Airman

Post by dry_cough »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

You an fly all over the world in free flight mode to your hearts content. Out of interest are you new to FSX with the steam edition?

thanks,
Lewis
Greetings Lewis,

I have the Standard FSX from 10 years ago still, the one that came on a CD. I don't even have Prepard3D at this time. I did change to your Cessna instead of Microsofts Cessna on the Missions but the Microsoft's missions with the Cessna are still too short. Was hoping to have some more, now that we have a decent Cessna in Flight Simulator. Of course I do have Acceleration with it and all Updates Microsoft released.

seaniam81
Technical Sergeant

Post by seaniam81 »

dry_cough wrote:I would love to get out there, out of my comfort zone and do some missions with this C172. Put this aircraft is some pretty tough situations. What would make it even more amazing is to have A2A team's voices as part of the crew. It's a great idea! what do you guys think? :mrgreen:
Not missions but check out FSEconomy. It can give you some goals for flying. I currently use my J3, C172, and PA28 there.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”