Accu-Sim 182 Skylane SCREENSHOTS (Now Available)

The jack of all trades and the world's most popular high performance GA aircraft
taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim 182 Skylane SCREENSHOTS (soon to be released)

Post by taildraggin68 »

Two Days lol

Molly - A2A
A2A Major

Post by Molly - A2A »

taildraggin68 wrote:Two Days lol
This weekend then? :twisted:

And yes, very nice to see the updated interior trim!

tbaac
Technical Sergeant

Post by tbaac »

Yeah I know (I looked in the end). If past performance really is a guide to future growth then the manual comes out tomorrow!

Sorry Scott, take your time. My wallet's ready when you are :oops:
ImageImageImage

MSFS, xplane 12.
5600x, 32GB ram, RX 6800XT, Windows 11.

G-BJPS
Master Sergeant

Post by G-BJPS »

tbaac wrote:
Yeah I know (I looked in the end). If past performance really is a guide to future growth then the manual comes out tomorrow!

Damn ! It may well be out before I fly my Cherokee to Kansas then! want to get it the day it's released, maybe I'll have to buy it and have it waiting for me to arrive at the factory, aargh! That'll kill me !
Cub. Cherokee. C182. Comanche 250. Spitfire. T-6. B-17. B377. Connie

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

G-BJPS wrote:
tbaac wrote:

Damn ! It may well be out before I fly my Cherokee to Kansas then! want to get it the day it's released, maybe I'll have to buy it and have it waiting for me to arrive at the factory, aargh! That'll kill me !
Nothing is ever set in stone, only going by past indications. I'm just ready to fly her. :D

EnDSchultz
Technical Sergeant

Post by EnDSchultz »

CafeRacer500 wrote:This is worse than waiting for Santa :lol:
There is only one logical conclusion we can draw from this. . .

<.<

>.>

. . .Scott Gentile IS Santa Claus.

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Very nice!!! I know what I will be flying soon, my flight plans just got extended. :mrgreen:
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

chadryan
Senior Airman

Post by chadryan »

Credit card is on standby. So excited!

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

AdmiralV wrote:One super tiny detail I was noticing about the external shots, isn't the little dome antenna mounted between the two comm/gps units above the cabin an XM antenna for an XM weather on a G1000? I remember being quizzed all the time by my instructor about identifying antennas on a G1000 equipped, and I thought I remember that one being a G1000 specific antenna. Sorry for nitpicking, and I could be wrong about it, but I thought I'd ask.

Edit: And of course just after I posted, I stumbled across an older steam gauge model with that antenna, so it must be something different. My mistake :\
Seems like a GPS antenna. :)

-Esa

Dooga
Staff Sergeant

Post by Dooga »

Nice!

Sazoga
Airman First Class

Post by Sazoga »

Can I make love with the Skylane, please?

AdmiralV
Airman

Post by AdmiralV »

AKar wrote:
AdmiralV wrote:One super tiny detail I was noticing about the external shots, isn't the little dome antenna mounted between the two comm/gps units above the cabin an XM antenna for an XM weather on a G1000? I remember being quizzed all the time by my instructor about identifying antennas on a G1000 equipped, and I thought I remember that one being a G1000 specific antenna. Sorry for nitpicking, and I could be wrong about it, but I thought I'd ask.

Edit: And of course just after I posted, I stumbled across an older steam gauge model with that antenna, so it must be something different. My mistake :\

-Esa
GPS 1/2 antennas are integrated into the base of the comm antennas that stick up out of the roof. I looked it up and it looks to be a Stormscope receiver for lightning detection, which can integrate with the GNS 400/500 and GTN 600/700 units. You can replace it with an XM weather and radio reciever on G1000 equipped AC, which is what I think I confused it with since they look almost identical. :)

AKar
A2A Master Mechanic

Post by AKar »

AdmiralV wrote:
AKar wrote:

-Esa
GPS 1/2 antennas are integrated into the base of the comm antennas that stick up out of the roof. I looked it up and it looks to be a Stormscope receiver for lightning detection, which can integrate with the GNS 400/500 and GTN 600/700 units. You can replace it with an XM weather and radio reciever on G1000 equipped AC, which is what I think I confused it with since they look almost identical. :)
Could be, I don't know the specifics of T-model really. :) However, in Cessnas, dual GPS antennas are usually used in G1000 configuration, while the factory standard non-G1000 config shows a single GPS antenna at about that position. Which is why I assume it is that, though again, I should check it up to be sure. Also the antenna positions are sometimes re-used when the equipment is changed as the hole is already there so it may vary a bit.

-Esa

kiwikat
Senior Airman

Post by kiwikat »

This one's already got a really special spot in my hangar. Years ago the first payware addon I ever bought was the FS9 C128Q from Carenado. I spent many hundreds of hours in it learning IFR navigation in the sim and meeting friends (through FS Host servers) I've still got to this date. It cemented my interest in the hobby and led to thousands of hours of simming.

It will be wonderful to finally have a worthy successor to my original trainer. 8)

gdzukowski
Airman First Class

Post by gdzukowski »

With the way the Cherokee had the manual come out hours after the screenshots, we possibly could see a manual soon?

Daniel

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane”