EZDOK vs A2A C172

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
rcpistonhead
Airman

EZDOK vs A2A C172

Post by rcpistonhead »

I just installed the C172 last night and I am having a difficult time figuring out how to get EZDOK to work with the aircraft. I tried moving the EZDOK camera entry in the .cfg and renumbering the cameras as suggested in the FAQ but it still doesn't work properly. All of the exterior views show missing textures and missing front gear. What is the best fix for this?

Thanks,
Ben

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: EZDOK vs A2A C172

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

Please refer to your EZDOK support documentation for how to install new aircraft. You should be running the config app to correctly install new aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

rcpistonhead
Airman

Post by rcpistonhead »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello,

Please refer to your EZDOK support documentation for how to install new aircraft. You should be running the config app to correctly install new aircraft.

thanks,
Lewis
Hello Lewis - I did run the EZDOK config tool after installing the C172. Then, as suggested in this post http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 08&t=35640 , I moved the EZDOK camera entry and renumbered all cameras as described. Still having issues with external views and VC camera views move up/down/left/right when simply panning around.

BrianT
Airman Basic

Post by BrianT »

Hi Ben does your EZDOK work ok with the default 172?
I'm using the A2A172 and although I had issues at first once I made the changes in the aircraft.cfg it all came good.
I've attached mine on here. I wouldn't use it directly but use it to compare camera positions/numbering etc it might help.
Brian

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

EZDOK allows you to use internal camera for external cameras for some reason. Please bear this in mind as you will then be able to view all sorts of crazyness. MSFS has two models an external (outside) and an internal (inside and what you can see of the outside from within the cockpit).

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”