N3845Q Interior Finished..AVSIM updated

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

N3845Q Interior Finished..AVSIM updated

Post by taildraggin68 »

This interior is only possible with the help of bladderboy, here on the forums, as he provided the set up paint kit for the retro dash and interior, and without such, I would still be pulling out hair :shock: Big thanks to bladderboy and here is a change of colors for N3845Q

Still a few areas to tweak and finish
Last edited by taildraggin68 on 31 Aug 2014, 15:34, edited 2 times in total.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: N3845Q Interior WIP Preview

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Oh now that's looking cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Thanks Lewis, Credit goes to bladderboy who put in the painstaking work to create this kit....I am just modifying the colors and a few emblems....seeing what is involved with this kit, I can appreciate the time and energy it took to create....I'm just trying to learn and hopefully create a keeper or three :wink:

And I hope flaminghotsauce likes the direction his plane is going :shock: why do I hear the C.H.I.P.S. theme song when I look at these colors :twisted:

SkyHawk024
Airman First Class

Post by SkyHawk024 »

be perfect for my two retro cessna's in FSE!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

A little spin in N3845Q to let the glue dry :twisted:

A few more custom bits to put in..........she's getting there :D

Alky
Senior Airman

Post by Alky »

That's an incredible interior. Is the "paintkit" for the interior available for download?
Thanks. :)

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Hey Alky, Bladderboy had mentioned packaging up a "kit" for the 172 interior, but I do not know the timeline....also a couple more paints from him, again he only said soon... :D

flaminghotsauce
Senior Airman

Post by flaminghotsauce »

taildraggin68 wrote:Thanks Lewis, Credit goes to bladderboy who put in the painstaking work to create this kit....I am just modifying the colors and a few emblems....seeing what is involved with this kit, I can appreciate the time and energy it took to create....I'm just trying to learn and hopefully create a keeper or three :wink:

And I hope flaminghotsauce likes the direction his plane is going :shock: why do I hear the C.H.I.P.S. theme song when I look at these colors :twisted:
Sigh.... I'm shocked at how good this is looking, and at how poorly words reflect my appreciation for you taking it on. I simply cannot thank you enough. It is absolutely stunning. Looking GREAT! I can almost smell the 100LL....

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: N3845Q Interior Finished..Link Pending

Post by taildraggin68 »

The interior of N3845Q is now finished :D a few changes in colors by request. I would like to give a big shout out to bladderboy, for it was his painstakingly done paintkit that allowed the transformation of N3845Q into what it is now 8)

So here are the glamour shots of the retro-refurbished interior of N3845Q.......available for D/L soon (will be added to the N3845Q files on AVSIM)

edit: AVSIM link N3845Q entire paint (exterior and interior)

Enjoy 8)
Last edited by taildraggin68 on 31 Aug 2014, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.

flaminghotsauce
Senior Airman

Re: N3845Q Interior Finished..Link Pending

Post by flaminghotsauce »

Amazing... :shock:

Now to wait for the grandson to wake up from his nap, so I can access my sim computer....
Fantastic, brilliant work. Just thanks!

This is bringing "As real as it gets" to a new, more personal level.

akmatov
Airman First Class

Re: N3845Q Interior Finished..AVSIM updated

Post by akmatov »

Just excellent!

Hopefully, the 'kit' will be downloadable. Pleeeaaassssseee

CrownCityMisfit
Senior Airman

Post by CrownCityMisfit »

Looks fantastic in green! Look forward to seeing more for sure. I will download this no doubt.

To those asking about the layered vc paintkit - I was going release it after finishing my next repaint, which includes a completely different (and earlier model) upholstery style. That way you guys would have 2 retro models to play with. It seems more appropriate to release it now, with the intention of updating it later. No reason to wait if someone is interested in using it (besides taildraggin68 :wink: ) Keep an eye on the Repainters forum this week. I'll post a link to Avsim.

Thanks to taildraggin68 for taking the initiative to modify my work and share it with all of you. Of course, A2A is the real hero here, for creating outstanding original texture set. I very much appreciate them allowing us to dig around in the sandbox a bit and have fun with what we discover.
10900k | 3090 | Win10 | C4D | Adobe Suite | Cinema 4D | Unity
MSFS |The Skypark | Orbx | Milviz | PMDG | anxiously waiting for A2A
Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | CH Pro Pedals |Stream Deck XL

akmatov
Airman First Class

Post by akmatov »

Thx, you rock

Alky
Senior Airman

Post by Alky »

BladderBoy wrote: To those asking about the layered vc paintkit - I was going release it after finishing my next repaint, which includes a completely different (and earlier model) upholstery style. That way you guys would have 2 retro models to play with. It seems more appropriate to release it now, with the intention of updating it later. No reason to wait if someone is interested in using it (besides taildraggin68 :wink: ) Keep an eye on the Repainters forum this week. I'll post a link to Avsim.
Youdda man!! :)
Thanks Bladderboy and Taildragg, excellent job. I downloaded N3845Q and it looks amazing.

Bladderboy: I noticed in another thread that you had planned to join FSEconomy so I looked you up there. You haven't logged into the forum in 3 months. FSE not your cup of tea? I've been a member there since 2005, a couple of months after it initially went live. I find it gives me a reason to fly the sim. :)

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

BladderBoy wrote:Looks fantastic in green! Look forward to seeing more for sure. I will download this no doubt.

To those asking about the layered vc paintkit - I was going release it after finishing my next repaint, which includes a completely different (and earlier model) upholstery style. That way you guys would have 2 retro models to play with. It seems more appropriate to release it now, with the intention of updating it later. No reason to wait if someone is interested in using it (besides taildraggin68 :wink: ) Keep an eye on the Repainters forum this week. I'll post a link to Avsim.

Thanks to taildraggin68 for taking the initiative to modify my work and share it with all of you. Of course, A2A is the real hero here, for creating outstanding original texture set. I very much appreciate them allowing us to dig around in the sandbox a bit and have fun with what we discover.

Thank you much BladderBoy :D Who knew green would go over so well? An idea after getting your N4625K paint, then this project N3845Q and seeing the inside of the actual plane, just needed this interior :D Thanks for sharing your work and allowing me the opportunity to learn and create. (oh my the layers :shock: 8) Amazing Job)

Thanks to Scott, Lewis, and the A2A team for amazing products......now back to F-UGLI, she is calling for attention needs to made available :D

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”