Wich licence to purchase ?

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
Durchschuss
Airman

Wich licence to purchase ?

Post by Durchschuss »

Before 2 days I purchase prepar3d v2 academic license. I allready purchased c172 Trainer for fsx. Now I read about an off on the prepar3d v2/fsx academic bündle of 30$ for owners of the fsx Version ???. But I dont unterstand why i should buy the bundle as I use allready own the fsx Version. So if im not understanding the whole totaly wrong wouldn´t you recommend to buy the standalone p3dv2 academic licence? And is there a off for that Version too?
I would be pleased if you could give me an advice wich Version would apply for my needs.
Thanks
Lars Strobel

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Wich licence to purchase ?

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Lars,

We offer a P3D native version of the Accu-sim C172 Trainer for FSX. the licensing matches P3D. We sell to home, professional And commercial users.

Thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Durchschuss
Airman

Post by Durchschuss »

Thank you. But this is what I allready understood what i dont get ist this Post in the a2a forum
For 30 days after launch, existing C172 Trainer customers can take advantage of the $30 bundle discount and P3D-only customers can opt for a one time option to relinquish their FSX license and apply its full purchase price towards a P3D only license. Keep in mind, these deals are only for a small percentage of professionals using P3D; they are not incentives to move customers into P3D. FSX continues to grow and we're very happy with it.
Because I dont get, why I should purchase the Bundle of Prepar3d and Fsx, if I ve allready bought the Fsx Version. If theres is advantage buying the Bundle over buying the just the prepar3d Version please let me know

Thanks

Lars Strobel

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Lars, if you already have the FSX version then don't get the bundle, get the P3d version.

Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Simulations Inc.

Durchschuss
Airman

Post by Durchschuss »

Thanks that was about what i ve been confused.

davenicoll
Airman First Class

Post by davenicoll »

Hi,

I have a similar situation.

I currently own the 172 for FSX.

I now only fly in Prepar3d v 2 so am I right in saying that I now need to re purchase the 172 for Prepar3d v2 .

I did the right thing and purchased the Prepar3d v 2 professional licence as I am not a full time student but I am a student pilot wannabee.

So do I have to purchase the professional version of the 172 or as I am only a student pilot I can get the academic version.

If I already own the FSX version do I get a discount when purchasing the Prepar3d version?

Dave

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

Dave,

Buying the Academic or Professional license is based on Lockheed Martin's licenses here:
http://www.prepar3d.com/product-overvie ... omparison/

We can only offer a bundle when both are purchased together. We had a 30 day grace period after the Cherokee was released that we manually credited C172 FSX owners after purchasing their P3D version, but that expired.

Check PM.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”