More Strange Display activity on King Stack

One of the world's most popular trainer aircraft
new reply
HighAlpha
Airman First Class

More Strange Display activity on King Stack

Post by HighAlpha »

I took off this morning and noticed my King ADF and transponder displaying strange stuff. The transponder number keys seemed to input a value +1, for instance, when I pushed 0 it would display a 1. When I pushed VFR, it displayed 2311. When I pushed 7, it would display 8's.... The FL Alt in the transponder also seems to be off..

The ADF seemed to display 9:1 for the NDB frequency.And the DME has a slash through the range display and not indicating the correct values for that VOR...

After landing I Shift 7'd my way to the maintenance hanger, it didn't indicate anything was wrong...

I do save my flights and the A2A 172 as default each time I fly. The only other thing I've changed recently is I've purchased RXP's Flightline N gauges for a different aircraft. Could the installation of that gauge set in a different plane effect the 172?

I've reinstalled 1.6 and will see if that changes anything...

Thanks

HighAlpha
Airman First Class

Re: More Strange Display activity on King Stack

Post by HighAlpha »

Fixed attached photos...

I reinstalled Core update 1.6 and no longer save the A2A 172 as the default flight. All seems just fine now. I still save my flight, and load it up to pick up where I left off, just no longer as default. either way, either the reinstall, or the way I'm saving the flight has seemed to fixed it...

Cheers

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”