Airman First Class

Re: NEW PAINT DOWNLOADS HERE

Post by HAFPilot17 »

Skyfox
Senior Airman

Post by Skyfox »

I love this A2A 172.

I have a personal request, can some painter make a all shiny metallic repaint for A2A 172. I doubt something like this exist, but I really want to see something shiny like the p51 (in those pics). I bet it is all shiny when the 172 is made in the cessna factory before they apply the paints with no tail numbers.

I will donate $10.00 to any IRS taxable approved charity (repainters choice) via paypal and kindle copy of my book (will disclose via pm, unless A2A teams allows me to disclose that info - I do not want to do a shameless plug). I would throw in more but I am way over my budget for this month.

Thanks a million,

Skyfox
Last edited by Skyfox on 04 Sep 2013, 13:44, edited 1 time in total.

HAFPilot17
Airman First Class

Post by HAFPilot17 »

sas1626
Airman Basic

Post by sas1626 »

Hi!

I would like to request the paint of the first C172 I ever flew. I'm even willin to pay an amount of money for it. if any of you painters are intrested, please email me. I will provide with pictures. Email: [email protected]

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

UnixRoot wrote:There we go. I have painted the german D-EOYS traffic-reporting plane operated by the "Antenne Bayern" radio station and the ADAC.

Download
Great paint their Unixroot. :D That is the same blue/gold layout from the old ERAU 172Ns I got my PPL in. I was planning to paint my solo plane N271ER. If you still have your blue/gold stripes template saved, could you please paint this N271ER? 8) I would be very appreciated. Thank you

TJ

http://www.myaviation.net/search/photo_ ... d=00240180
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

UnixRoot
Airman

Post by UnixRoot »

pilottj wrote: Great paint their Unixroot. :D That is the same blue/gold layout from the old ERAU 172Ns I got my PPL in. I was planning to paint my solo plane N271ER. If you still have your blue/gold stripes template saved, could you please paint this N271ER? 8) I would be very appreciated. Thank you
Why not. I am looking into it the next days if i have some freetime. :D

AlexF389
Airman

Post by AlexF389 »

Awesome reprints so far :D - would love to see some more G-reg 172s if possible :)
Thanks in advance :)
Image Image

"Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men." - Douglas Bader

caribpilot
Staff Sergeant

Post by caribpilot »

Good job. Would love to see a livery similar to the 2013 Stationair on Cessna's website http://www.cessna.com/single-engine/turbo-stationair
M.Carter
Private Pilot

Killratio
A2A Spitfire Crew Chief
Location: The South West of the large island off the north coast of Tasmania

Re: REQUESTED PAINTS

Post by Killratio »

The terrible twins:

I'd also like a "fictional" which looks the same but but sports " P2-WTF " for flying in PNG.

But then, I'm just greedy!!! :oops:

cheers

Darryl
<Sent from my 1988 Sony Walkman with Dolby Noise Reduction and 24" earphone cord extension>

delta9857
Airman

Post by delta9857 »

I'm on my iPod now so I can't easily post an image, but I would like ZK-CEO (you can find images of it online) if someone is willing to do it.

afcraig2010
Staff Sergeant

Post by afcraig2010 »

I would really like that paint job above with 446AF or 448AF as the tail number is possible :)
Craig
CFI, ATP (Q400)

pedwards
Airman

Post by pedwards »

Would love to see G-BNKD...

This was the aircraft in which I had my first flying lesson back in 1987.

Regards
Regards

Paul Edwards

jimmyrfr
Airman

Post by jimmyrfr »

At some point I might have to try out painting this myself, but in the meantime I'd be terribly in anyone's debt if they'd do almost anything with a Canadian tail number. :D

product
Airman

Post by product »

Would it be possible to get some increased dirt / realism on the windows? RIght now they're too perfect for my taste...

Best,

Joel

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

Note to Scott or Lewis,

It might be a good idea to organize this Paint Request thread and the other 'NEW PAINTS' thread with a stickied 'Repainting' master thread like you did with the P-51. No doubt there will be a lot of repainting done with the 172, it will be great to have a single place to make requests and look at completed paints.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

new reply

Return to “C172 Trainer”