The Austro-Hungarian Empire's finest scout
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Customer Reviews

Post by Scott - A2A »

Sim Market

Johan H Wiqvist
First I will say, the price of this modell is set too low if you look what you get. Compared with other models and what you get so should the price be 15-18 Euro. So this aircraft is like on sale. I will also say that an A2A release almost guarantee that it is a great add on and they have a very custom-kind politic, where their models are often under priced(something I am for sure glad for, hihi).
So, the add on is giving you what it tells plus a bit extra.
And together with A2A's Accu-feel, with the new feature, 'open cockpit' so do you have a add on which should normaly cost, about 20 Euro. And Accufeel makes all your aircrafts become more like real aircraft's, so don't miss it.

FlightSim

Geoff King
Do I have the honour of the first review? Well, those of you who have previously downloaded planes from Aircraft Factory/A2A will be expecting a high quality product and I am pleased to say that this does not disappoint. However, look at the price- you are not getting Accusim here, but in keeping with the Aircraft Factory ethos, a perfectly decent airplane both visually and from a functional point of view but without the frills.
There are seven paint schemes included but no doubt these will be added to by the keen repainters in time. The external and internal appearances are high quality and pleasing to the eye. The sounds is pretty authentic and I particularly liked the sound of the engine when firing down. The cockpit switch gear looks good and the switches are clickable though I did find some did not appear to make any difference to the plane.
Flight characteristics are consistent with the type and not too challenging in take off, landing or gentle aerobatics. Stall recovery is quite easy.
So, should you invest in this addition to your FSX? A most resounding yes. The price is right and we need to encourage the developers to produce more quality WW1 airplanes as this era is seriously under-represented in their products. More please!

A2A Simulations Inc.

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Customer Reviews

Post by trucker17 »

This is a great fun flying aircraft.....Now i just need to find some Camels to shoot down :twisted:

I bought this plane when it came out, and so far i have put close to a thousand hrs on her....she is slow and graceful in flight....And just a lot of fun....My Daughter and me have both taken these planes and flown all around Sweden into Norway and Finland and up into russia and the Ukraine...Had FSX set for summer weather....Was a very fun flight....Trip took 2 weeks to complete, with me being on the road...
Great job guys...and thanks for another awsome release.....
I truly hope to see more of these old birds from the team....
Maybe sometime in the future we will see an accusim for it....But for now we have Accu-feel, and it sure enhances the experience....
Trucker17( Craig).

lucas
Staff Sergeant

Post by lucas »

Thank you so much for your kind words, Craig!
We are very happy that you are enjoying this bird :)

Lucas

Austin
Airman Basic

Post by Austin »

great aircraft, smooth in flight and really easy to takeoff and just as easy to land the bird, i highly recommend her if your a fan of vintage aircraft. i wish i could find someone to dogfight or even fly with, that would be the icing on the cake right there!

lucas
Staff Sergeant

Post by lucas »

Thank you for your kind words, Austin!
Blue skies and hope that someone will be able to fly with you on the multiplayer session in a Bristol Fighter, SE5a or Camel or even a Dr.I :)

Lucas

new reply

Return to “Albatros D.III (Oeffag)”