Manual engine management feature disabled in multiplayer

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
bob2w
Airman

Manual engine management feature disabled in multiplayer

Post by bob2w »

Hi All,

Is there or will there be in future updates to enable manual engine management in multiplayer?
I like the idea once the mission is over me and my buddy to fly back to base, set our spitfires down
and turn the engine off manually.

manual engine management is not a feature within the multiplayer scenario.

Cheers,

Bob2w

Boreas
Technical Sergeant

Re: Manual engine management feature disabled in multiplayer

Post by Boreas »

Hi bob2w. That would be nice. I haven’t used multi player but I think I recall that although it can work well and there have been some improvements and testing it hasn’t been possible to get reliability solid enough to look at anything further. Sounds good if you aren’t experiencing too many problems with it though. Your windows 10 solution should be very interesting to quite a few players out there hopefully.

bob2w
Airman

Re: Manual engine management feature disabled in multiplayer

Post by bob2w »

Hi Boreas,

Thanks for the reply. I did create a dual boot windows 7 and 10. As I still experienced CTD in Windows 10 but not as much.
Although even in windows 7 the issue still happens but not as much either.
In windows 10 I have it set now to win98 compatibility, that's about it...It works fine for the most part.

I hope that some update will concentrate on the multiplayer aspect. I know that this was added by BDG group and was not included in the original version.

having that clickable cockpit function in multiplayer would be neat.

I also noticed in mp team play, warping will occur, but doesn't seem to happen with death match or quick missions. I'll test this further.
this is still an excellent simulator, for 20 bucks and update to 2.13 you can't go wrong.

oh my testing involves 2 pc's with the computer controlled planes (ctrl a)

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”