Config controllers

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
kiwi2
Airman Basic

Config controllers

Post by kiwi2 »

Giday
I have a thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog and CH Pro Pedals.Need help mapping to Battle of Britain II.
Thanks
Kiwi

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Config controllers

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you might be best stating the issues you might be having mapping your controllers. (I'm going to move this down to the BOB2 forums)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Prem Holdaway
BDG

Re: Config controllers

Post by Prem Holdaway »

Kiwi,

If you would like to go onto my website: www.g0dcp.co.uk and then go to the flight simulation page. You'll find a file called: bobii_warthog.zip. You will need to have Thrustmaster's target software to use it. I take it that you have downloaded Thrustmaster's driver files and the target software. Once you have unzipped the file and loaded it into the target software, you will be able to make any alterations that you think fit.

I have not been able to test the file properly as the last but one update that Microsoft did to my Windows 7, has stopped me using Bob two.

I hope it is helpful to you.
Prem.

Asus Rog Strix Z690 F WiFi, Intel I9 12900 3200Mhz, 32Gig Mem 5600 DDR5, Asus AMD Radeon RX 6800, 1000W PSU, Windows 11 64bit, TrackIR 5 + Track clip pro, also TrackHat opentrack v3, Hotas Warthog + Viper TQS system & TRP rudder pedals.

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”