Replayer

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
bernard8950
Senior Airman

Replayer

Post by bernard8950 »

Hi there,
I have not played this game for more than 2 years and am itching to start again. I need your advise on how to install the game, patching it up, etc and do whatever is necessary to play it. I used to play it on Win XP and Win 7 and l had a Radeon HD 4870 card(1G) and it was ok. My current pc specs:
Win10
Intel Duo Core2 E8400
RAM - 4Gb
Gigabyte Gt GeForce 1030 -2Gb.
The only component that has changed is the graphic card. Do you thing these pc specs is sufficient to play the game?
I would very much value your advice. Thanks.
PANTHIAS

Lofty Anstruther
Senior Airman

Re: Replayer

Post by Lofty Anstruther »

Hi Bernard

Welcome back to the time machine.

I note you are a Win 10 user. There are issues with Win10 which others more knowledgeable than me might be able to explain (I still use Win 7).

I suggest that you have a look at this thread:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 10&t=62475

(its here in General Discussions and is entitled: "Link please to buy to play on my Windows 10 computer(newbie)" and then follow the link provided by Boreas in his post on that thread.

In general you first install the base game and then add the update (current latest version is 2.13 available here:

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewto ... 8&start=30

This is also in the General Discussions Forum and is entitled: 'LATEST UPDATE (2.13) Released.' Again, I'd recommend reading the thread because Win 10 issues are also discussed here.

Good luck and enjoy!

Hope this helps.
"Home and tea. For once you deserve it, well done everybody"

bernard8950
Senior Airman

Re: Replayer

Post by bernard8950 »

Thanks mate. Will give it go.
PANTHIAS

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”