The Battle of Britain Maps are beautiful

Battle of Britain "Wings of Victory"
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

The Battle of Britain Maps are beautiful

Post by Styggron »

Hi all
Just wanted to say the Battle of Britain Maps are absolutely beautiful. With $5 discount if you buy them with BoB II, I could not resist.

If only I could play BoB II properly.....it is soooooooooo hard.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

bmbrzmn101
Staff Sergeant

Re: The Battle of Britain Maps are beautiful

Post by bmbrzmn101 »

They are! I just wish they were printable. I would like to be able to print them in a large scale for route planning since I don't have any paper maps of the area. I am old school though, I love paper maps.

Chris
The voices in your head will quieten down when you begin listening to them!

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Re: The Battle of Britain Maps are beautiful

Post by Styggron »

bmbrzmn101 wrote:They are! I just wish they were printable. I would like to be able to print them in a large scale for route planning since I don't have any paper maps of the area. I am old school though, I love paper maps.

Chris
They are printable. Not sure why you say they are not. You can print them on A3 easily.
I am mega old school as well. I still use VHS too. My TV is 35 years old, none of this blu ray and flat screen crap for me.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “BOB2 General Discussion”